Happy Times at Brown University, circa 2000 or 2001, with Carlos Fuentes, his lovely wife Silvia (second from left), Julio Ortega (far right), yours truly (next to Julio) and friends.
- RT @josebowen: Reading like a Historian is a huge new resource from Stanford of source docs from the LC organized into 90 lessons. http://t… 2 hours ago
- At some point, it was decided that women joined book clubs and men liked boxing. I don't know how it happened but it's the pattern. 8 hours ago
- Curious how cultural historians will teach this in Texas History or Borderlands classes: "Chupacabra vs. the Alamo" nydailynews.com/entertainment/… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cultural Meanings of Spider-Man: Critical Approaches to an American Icon
- Critical Approaches to The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- CHRIS CONWAY
- The New Star Trek: An End to the Greatest Bromance of All Time? Or How Spock's New Romantic Life Challenges the Sentimental World of Classic Star Trek
- An Exercise in Literary Deconstruction: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Google Street View UFO's in Scottsdale, AZ?
- UFO over Trafalgar Square?
- Good versus Evil in Christmasland: A Review of Joe Hill's NOS4A2
- Some Taylor and Willis Genealogy, with some Lambs, Morses and Sheflers thrown in too.
Photos and Illustrations
- 94,275 hits